Cuisines Raison SARL, whose registered office is at 11 rue du bois de Soeuvres, 35770 Vern sur Seiche, France, is acting as is the data controller under the Act no. 78-717 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, data files and civil liberties amended by following legislation in force at the date of the issue of this Policy. This automated processing of data is registered with the data protection authority entitled “CNIL” in France (https://www.cnil.fr/), under number 2125034 v0.
This policy applies to Information collected by us, or provided by you, over our Website or in any other way (such as over the telephone or in an email). It is also intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our website. Please take a minute to read and understand the policy.
All your personal Information shall be held, processed and used in accordance that Act as amended from time to time. We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at:
Cuisines Raison SARL
11 rue du bois de Soeuvres
35770 Vern sur Seiche
Or by email at:
What information do we collect on our website?
When you visit our website our when you contact us, you may provide us with personal information such as name, address, email address and phone number (“Information”). You may provide us with Information in a number of ways:
– by supplying us with the Information as listed above, on an individual basis by completing a Contact Us form on our website, signing up to receive a newsletter or registering for an event; and
– by corresponding with us by email, in which case we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
When additional information is requested, we will try to let you know at the time of collection how we intend to use the personal information you provide, such as respond to your enquiry or conduct a survey for example. We do our best to maintain the accuracy of any personal information you do supply to us.
You can help us update and maintain the accuracy of any personal information you supply by notifying us of any changes to your address, title, telephone numbers or e-mail address.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and the geographical location of your computer, for system administration. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual.
Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies), which we will add to the information we already hold about you in order to help us to improve and personalise our service to you.
How do we use the information that you provide to us?
We use your Information from our website or when you contact us in the following ways:
– to respond to your customer service enquiries and requests for information
-to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
– research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
– customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences;
– marketing—see “your rights”, below;
– fraud prevention and detection;
– billing and order fulfilment;
– credit scoring and credit checking;
– to notify you of any changes to the website or to our services that may affect you;
– facilitate the functionality of our websites and mobile applications;
– security vetting;
– improving our services; and
– provide important product safety information and notice of product recalls.
We may pass your Information to third party organisations:
-Credit checks: to enable us to make credit decisions about you and members of your household and for fraud prevention and money laundering purposes, we may search the files of credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (who will record the search). We may disclose information about how you conduct your account to such agencies and your information may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. Other credit grantors may use this information to make credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this;
– if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Data and Information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). You consent to our sending and storing Your Information outside the EEA. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of your data during transit to our Website. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may also share your details within network of franchisees.
Occasionally, we may share your details with carefully other selected third parties which are not mentioned in this policy. However, if your communication preferences show that you have chosen not to receive information from third parties (other than those mentioned in this policy), then of course your details will not be shared.
As explained above, we may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cuisines Raison SARL, RAISON Home UK Limited, our customers, franchisees or others. This includes exchanging of information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk control.
If you purchase any products from us, you give your permission for us to share your data (including personal data) with third parties (including, but not limited to, our fitters, our suppliers and any person who you nominate (either at the time of your order or at a later date) to be able to speak to us on your behalf) as necessary to enable us to perform our obligations under our contract with you.
Third party websites
You have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
– put your request in writing;
– include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a – – recent utility or credit card bill); and
– specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
– put your request in writing;
– provide us with enough information to identify you; and
– specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
If you have given permission, we may contact you by mail or email about products, promotions, or special offers that may be of interest to you. You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time by removing your data from our database for that purpose by clicking here.